Grammy Rep: ‘No word on war between Taylor Swift & Carrie Underwood’
LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: After reports surfaced that country stars Taylor Swift & Carrie Underwood had demanded to be ‘apart’ from each other during Sunday’s Grammy ceremony, a rep for the awards show tells Daily News that ‘No requests to keep either artist away from the other, has come to us’.
‘Without a request we wouldn’t be able to do so. We’re not positive this is even true’.
- Taylor Swift And Carrie Underwood Get Into A Heated Fight (1015jamz.cbslocal.com)
- Frank Ocean added to list of Grammy’s performers (bazaardaily.com)
- The Lumineers, Carrie Underwood And Jack White To Perform On The 55th Annual Grammy Awards (allaccess.com)
- TAB: Taylor Swift & Carrie Underwood ‘Hate Each Other,’ Being Separated at Grammys (entertainably.com)
- Carrie Underwood To Perform At Grammy Awards (allaccess.com)
- Grammys ‘bans Rihanna, Taylor Swift, more from exposing flesh’ (digitalspy.co.uk)