Guess who won’t be attending Clive Davis’s Grammy party?
In remembrance of her legendary daughter Whitney Houston, there’s one lady who just refuses to appear at Clive Davis‘s pre-Grammy party this weekend. Enter: Cissy Houston. The mum of the late singer spoke to Access Hollywood, after she received an apparent invite to the same party where her daughter overdosed.
“I got an invitation to the party — which is the most obscene thing,” Cissy told Access at the unveiling of four new wax statues of her legendary daughter at Madame Tussaud’s in New York City on Thursday. “I don’t know why they would want me to come to the party in which she died, you know? Unheard of.”
- Cissy Houston Offended by Clive Davis’ Pre-Grammy Invite (blackamericaweb.com)
- Whitney Houston’s mother: Grammy party invite was ‘obscene’ (todayentertainment.today.com)
- Cissy Houston Is Not Amused That Clive Davis Invited Her To His Pre-Grammy Party (dlisted.com)
- Whitney’s mom: Grammy party invite ‘obscene’ (todayentertainment.today.com)
- Cissy Houston calls invite to Clive Davis Grammy party ‘obscene’ (thegrio.com)
- Cissy to Clive: It’s Not Right, and It’s Not Okay (celebuzz.com)