Teen who hung himself dies after 16 days of hanging on for dear life
PORTLAND, OREGON: According to LGBTQ NATION, a developing story is making headlines this week. Nation reports that an Oregon teenager died this week after hanging himself due to bullying. Jadin Bell, 15, reportedly hung himself inside of a children’s playground just miles from his La Grande High School.
Friends say that the teen complained heavily to his counselors the week prior because of the gay-bullying, but nothing had been done about it.
- Jadin Bell, bullied gay teen, dies in Portland hospital (oregonlive.com)
- Gay Oregon Teen Jadin Bell Commits Suicide After Enduring Years Of Bullying (queerty.com)
- Bullied gay teen taken off life support after hanging self in schoolyard (rawstory.com)
- Bullying Drives Gay Teen to Hang Himself in Schoolyard (gawker.com)
- Jadin Bell Dead: Gay Oregon Teen Who Hanged Himself Dies After Being Taken Off Life Support (huffingtonpost.com)
- Bullied gay La Grande teen who hanged himself dies (krem.com)