Lyfe Jennings reacts to K-Michelle interview
Most definitely, we’ve all had our moments that we later discovered weren’t so smart — enter K. Michelle and last October when the singer ditched on a Miami performance with Lyfe Jennings. According to Necole Bitchie, Jennings has now come forward revealing his own thoughts on K’s recent Breakfast Club Interview:
I was so wrong for that. Let me tell you. They were promoting me. They didn’t even have Lyfe Jennings on the flyers really. No one knew he was out of jail, so I get there and he [had told] them “No, she needs to open up for me.” It was a crowd of women and you were using my name and promoting me. I was like, “No, he’s going to go on first, he’s been in jail. I’ve been out here working and grinding, you been in jail!”
Doesnt Kmichell relize that everytime she talks bad about Lyfe her fan base goes down…Next time u do an interview in NY go to their web site and see what their listeners are sayin about ur words on Lyfe..
But ima keep bein me and not say nothin negative. Cause i know once love and hiphop is over humbleness will b swift
What’s so funny is I get calls for shows with K and I turn em ALL down. And no one has went on without me.
And to any promoter: stop callin me i will not do a show with KMichelle on the bill. If shes involved i wont be. Dont need the drama.
- Lyfe Jennings Responds To K. Michelle Interview With The Breakfast Club (crunktastical.net)
- Lyfe Jennings Albums (mademan.com)
- Lyfe Jennings Blast DJ Ware On Twitter For Calling Him About His Friendship With Fiancé!!! (obnoxioustv.wordpress.com)
- [MWC Testimony] Even our FLOTUS has Mid-LYFE Crisis’ too! (midwyfecrisis.wordpress.com)
- Mashonda Talks About Alicia Keys & Swizz Beatz Exclusive Interview (binsidetv.net)
- What Not to Do with a Poker Score – Blog (pokerlistings.com)