The Boston Globe to be sold; interested?
The New York Times Media Group, is reportedly planning to sell off its Boston Globe newspaper and the brand heralding the paper itself — as it continues to focus more on its namesake brand. According to CNN MONEY, NYT announced today that the co has begun its search for a bidder/buyer.
NYT per separate reports apparently hired Evercore Group to front the sale, in hopes that they can rid of the Boston Globe quickly
- NY Times Co. hires investment banker to find a buyer for The Boston Globe – Boston.com (boston.com)
- New York Times Puts Boston Globe On The Block (blogs.barrons.com)
- Boston Globe to be sold (wcvb.com)
- NYTimes said to put Boston Globe up for sale (crainsnewyork.com)
- New York Times looks to sell Boston Globe (marketwatch.com)
- New York Times puts Boston Globe up for sale again (theglobeandmail.com)