[Health Warning] You could very well be eating Horse Meat
With the horse meat scandal roving its way across Europe — U.S regulators and meat suppliers are up in arms over the mere thought that their own meat stateside might just be infected. According to NBC NEWS, regulators themselves aren’t that concerned because Washington does not allow imported meats from Europe — (moreso the affected areas).
Even with that said, a Florida meat tester reports that requests for meat-tests have spiked — by nearly 1,000 in the past 7 days due to the U.K’s rising meat problem.
- Trinis eating horse meat (newsday.co.tt)
- Widening Horse Meat Scandal Prompts Action in the EU (rtfitchauthor.com)
- Are We Eating Horse Meat? (willyloman.wordpress.com)
- Horse Meat (ianloic.com)
- Are You Eating Horse? Europe’s Growing Horse Meat Scandal Explained (gawker.com)
- Undeclared horse meat found in Czech Republic (seattlepi.com)