Killer in 1988 murder case to be put to death [O.C Chronicles]
ORANGE COUNTY, CALIFORNIA: According to prosecutors, the jury in the case presiding over a 1988 rape and murder of a 22-year-old woman has ordered that the man involved be put to death. Jason Balcom, 42, was charged last March with one count of rape under special circumstances in connection to the case.
Court documents show that Balcom bound her hands and feet, before sexually assaulting her — and gruesomely stabbing her in the chest.
- Jury orders death penalty in 1988 murder of pregnant O.C. woman (latimesblogs.latimes.com)
- Costa Mesa: Man sentenced to death for brutal rape and killing of pregnant woman (swrnn.com)
- Death-penalty trials make a comeback in O.C. (ocregister.com)
- Prosecutor: Killer is ‘worst of the worst’ (ocregister.com)
- Orange County Bankruptcy Attorney Is All Set To Spread Its Services With New Promotional Video (prweb.com)