Maria Shriver invests in Pizza Chain with son Patrick
According to The Hollywood Reporter, veteran T.V news anchor and former wife of Arnold Schwarzenegger has invested in a pizza chain jointly with son Patrick. The two reportedly invested in the chain this week, not revealing the news to the public until Friday.
“I have equal share as her, but nice try,” heresponded to a follower who suggested he was taking credit for his mother’s investment.
- Maria Shriver and Son Are Rolling in (Pizza) Dough – ABC News (coralvillecourier.typepad.com)
- Assembly-Line Pizza Draws Hungry Fast-Casual Investors – Bloomberg (bloomberg.com)
- Shriver, Son Are Rolling in (Pizza) Dough (abcnews.go.com)
- Maria Shriver Moving Into The Fast Food Business (contactmusic.com)
- Planet Pizza Installs Mvix Digital Menu Board and Signage Systems Across its Locations (prweb.com)
- Still After Maria Shriver Reconciliation? Arnold Schwarzenegger Spotted With Younger Woman On Dinner Date (contactmusic.com)