T.V Recap: The five fellas exiting American Idol are…
The eliminations were as followed:
Bryant Tadeo: Why this Hawaii born cutie was cut, we’ll never know. The department store employee was mysteriously given the boot. His rendition of New York State of Mind wowed the crowd, and even a few of the judges — except for Nicki Minaj who and we quote told the young fellow ‘I liked the last note, and nothing else’.
David Willis: Definitely one of our favorites, and dangerously handsome — David almost instantly got the boot. His bluesy rendition of Peggy Lee’s ‘Fever’ sat well with the judges, at least until Ninja Minaj attempted to hit on what she discovered was a married man — promptly shouting ‘HI! WIFE!’ into the crowd’.
Josh Holiday: His eyebrow raising performance of Better With You caught the attention of the judges, especially Keith Urban. Urban apparently was not feeling the song at all, and dished out a whole plate-full of ass! (Nice one Keith!). ’I want to see your rawwwrness! Especially at the end). Well we’re sure on one thing, it definitely wasn’t the end of the song Holiday was hoping for.
Mathenee Treco — Definitely one of the worst performances of the night, well not worst, but definitely my least favorite. His over the top, and not-so appealing attempt at ‘high notes’ of A little Less Conversation. Perhaps Treco should have kept his show-tune type of performance for the Bahamas cruise (showroom) in which he actually works. (Sigh, couldn’t help myself. Lame jab at Carnival cruises).
- Mathenee Treco of Aurora performs in ‘American Idol’ sudden death round (kdvr.com)
- Splurge: Nicki Minaj’s American Idol Versace Memphis Cut-Out Detail Dress (fashionbombdaily.com)
- Mount Dora Man Voted Off American Idol (mix1051.cbslocal.com)
- Burnell Taylor’s ‘This Time’ wins ‘American Idol’ judges (examiner.com)
- Vincent Powell’s ‘I Love You’ wins judges on ‘American Idol’ (examiner.com)
- Kickstarter.com Campaign Turns American Idol Upside Down (prweb.com)