Teen Beauty Queens: Now pornstars? You bet
Melissa King, a young woman who was crowned Miss Delaware last year has found herself in the middle of a controversy that isn’t usually associated with the term ‘Beauty Queen’ or its usual counterparts as a representation to younger girls of our generation. Enter: Miss Youporn.
King, according to reports, reportedly starred in a pornographic video sometime last year that made its way to the front page of news sites across the world — which in the end, forced her to give up her crown for her escapade. The video, which has not been proven to be (her) actually is about 30 minutes long; and outrageously boring.
The video is mostly an interview, and about 5 minutes of ‘sexual acts’.
YouPorn, according to TMZ is offering Mrs. King $250,000 to be their spokesperson after viewing the video. Comments from King are pending.
- Miss Teen Delaware Resigns After Sex Tape Surfaces (on.aol.com)
- Teen Beauty Queen Resigns Over Porn Controversy (huffingtonpost.com)
- IN OUR WHAT WOULD “YOU” DO SEGMENT: Ex-Miss Teen Delaware USA Melissa King Reportedly Offered $250,000 To Be ‘Miss YouPorn’ | WOULD YOU TAKE IT? (prestonlowe.org)
- Trump: We told teen beauty queen to quit (wnd.com)
- Miss Teen Delaware Melissa King’s P0rn Sextape Video Leaks! (shabooty.com)
- Teen beauty queen quits amid porn scandal (wnd.com)