Report: Feds freed more than 2k immigrants, more than expected
WASHINGTON, DC: Newly disclosed immigration documents from Homeland Security have revealed harsh plans that include releasing an additional 3,000 immigrants on top of the already 2,000 released just this week — thanks to looming budget cuts.
Janet Napolitano, the woman behind the move ‘regrets how they came about’ and ‘regrets’ not correctly informing the White House of such a move.
- Surprise: Those hundreds of detainees ICE released were actually thousands (twitchy.com)
- Documents show more than 2,000 immigrants released; Coats challenges Napolitano (posttrib.suntimes.com)
- Who Made the Call to Release Thousands of Illegal Immigrants? (foxnews.com)
- DHS freed over 2,000 immigrants since February. (kvue.com)
- DHS freed over 2,000 immigrants since February. (ktvb.com)