‘Snowquester’ shuts down Washington
It’s being called ‘The Snowquester’. The snowstorm that dropped record levels of snow on Chicago last week, has officially arrived in the Capitol as of this morning. Federal offices and schools closed — hence the emphasis on ‘Sequester [jokes]. Some 93,000 customers are already without power since the storm has hit.
Local meteorologists tell Daily News that Washington could see a whopping 10 inches of snow from the storm alone, breaking historical records. Some 600+ flights have already been cancelled due to the storm.
- ‘Snowquester’ shuts down Washington (wyff4.com)
- ‘Snowquester’ snowballs on twitter (politico.com)
- ‘Snowquester’ Barrels Toward The East (huffingtonpost.com)
- Another winter storm (arnoldzwicky.wordpress.com)
- Brace yourselves: D.C. poised to torture rest of country whining over clumsily named snowstorm (hotair.com)
- Many Give ‘Snowquester’ a Cold Shoulder (blogs.wsj.com)