Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher headed for nasty divorce battle
LOS ANGELES, CALIF: Actors Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher, who separated sometime last year after Kutcher cheated on the 90′s actress with a groupie, are reportedly headed for a super-nasty divorce battle — at least according to reports. The Daily Mail reported this morning that Kutcher and Moore are allegedly headed for a $286million divorce battle — only in part because Moore apparently believes she is entitled to a sum of Kutcher’s 2012 earnings.
‘Ashton made a lot of money after marrying Demi – a lot more than she made – but despite him becoming just as famous through her, he believes he doesn’t owe her that much.
‘Ashton has been very difficult during the talks. You could even say he has been hostile.
‘After over a year of attempting to reach a settlement, Demi is definitely ready to move on. It’s hoped lawyers for both sides can reach a settlement this spring, otherwise the divorce will go into litigation and trial.’
- How Ashton Kutcher, Mila Kunis are spending the holidays (marquee.blogs.cnn.com)
- Demi Moore Fires Back at Ashton Kutcher in Divorce Filing (thehollywoodgossip.com)
- Demi Moore Finally Filing for Divorce from Ashton Kutcher (celebs.gather.com)
- Demi Moore Ready To File For Divorce From Ashton Kutcher, Claims Report (radaronline.com)
- Demi Moore Filing Divorce Papers Against Ashton Kutcher (hollywoodlife.com)