Jurors show skepticism in Aria’s responses
In today’s Jodi Arias trial, the woman charged with the gruesome murder of Travis Alexander faced intense questions from the jurors — (..about everything from Alexander’s alleged ‘sexual deviancy’ to those intimate steamy text messages exchanged between the two..).
ABC NEWS reports that the jurors involved in the showed almost instant-skepticism within Arias’s answers, only because quite a few of them contradicted previous testimony.
“Did Travis’ closet doors have locks? If not, how did you get the gun down from the shelf if he was right behind you?” Stephens read from the question card.
“I don’t recall there being locks. I don’t know if he was right behind me, I just had the sense he was chasing me,” Arias responded.
- Arias to answer juror questions in murder case – MiamiHerald.com (miamiherald.com)
- Jodi Arias to answer juror questions in Alexander murder (bazaardaily.com)
- Jodi Arias Denies Premeditation, Claims Self-Defense (hispanicbusiness.com)
- Jodi Arias trial focuses on sexual deviance, masturbation, attraction to boys (examiner.com)
- Arias Jury Has 100 Questions Today (abcnews.go.com)