Arias friend: Friend apparently believes mistrial may happen [#JodiArias]
So far — in the death penalty trial of Jodi Arias, there have been absolutely no signs of a mistrial; so we’re not exactly sure how this thought apparently came about. According to Hollywood Life, Bryan Carr, Arias’ reported new ‘jailhouse boyfriend’ believes (along with Arias herself) that she just might win a mistrial in her murder case.
However, we can point out that with the most recent happenings in the case not going her way — that is almost unlikely. The 220 questions the jurors asked Arias on Wednesday & Thursday posed an even bigger question to the courtroom; why she couldn’t tell the truth, even if her life depended on it.
Now keep in mind — we don’t often source HollywoodLife.com, however this specific report by the often untruthful website is actually accurate. HL notes also that Bryan Carr apparently believes that if a mistrial doesn’t happen, Arias will only be convicted of manslaughter.
- Murder Mistrial? Jodi Arias ‘Confident She Will Go Free,’ Reveals Pal (radaronline.com)
- Jodi Arias Confident There Will Be A Mistrial, Says Friend (hollywoodlife.com)
- Jodi Arias: Grilled by jurors over lies, memory lapses, and failure to help victim in Arizona murder trial (bazaardaily.com)
- #JodiArias Why should we believe you now? [Top Story] (bazaardaily.com)
- Sick twist: Jodi Arias wants to get pregnant, but not with the man claimed (bazaardaily.com)