[Poll] Jodi Arias vs Jury: Guilty or innocent?
You’ve read much of the Jodi Arias trial unfold on Daily News — and now we must ask you, our beloved readers what you think. After hours of endless testimony, the many lies told by Jodi Arias, the questions asked by jurors — and the prosecution lividly frying Arias on the stand; guilty or innocent is now the million dollar question.
Arizona is one of the few states that actually allows jurors to ask questions in a criminal trial, which appears to have shaken up the Jodi Arias trial for the worst.
Poll: Guilty or Innocent
- #JodiArias Why should we believe you now? [Top Story] (bazaardaily.com)
- Jodi Arias: Graphic sexual recordings played in latest trial hearing (bazaardaily.com)
- Jodi Arias quizzed on memory lapses (bazaardaily.com)
- Jodi Arias: How much is too much? (bazaardaily.com)
- Jodi Arias: Grilled by jurors over lies, memory lapses, and failure to help victim in Arizona murder trial (bazaardaily.com)
- Sick twist: Jodi Arias wants to get pregnant, but not with the man claimed (bazaardaily.com)