Special-Ed teacher fired for using G-mail to respond to gay hook-up ads
According to Jezebel, a male teacher who so happens to be apparently gay was fired this week from his spot as a Special-Ed teacher after he apparently was caught using G-Mail for the wrong reasons. Jezebel notes that his school provided a joint e-mail account with himself, and another teacher as account holders — which was actually how he got caught.
Matthew Maleski, who identifies as homosexual was using his joint G-Mail account to respond to Gay CL hook-up ads among other things. Maleski reportedly sent the photos via his cell phone, which was linked to his G-Mail by accident.
- Special-Ed Teacher Fired for Using School Gmail To Respond To Craigslist Hook-Up Ads (jezebel.com)
- Special ed teacher suspended after school reviews shoving video (kens5.com)
- Productive pinterest-ing! (laurenengland.wordpress.com)
- Too Hot For Tots: Former Male Model Axed From Elementary Teacher Gig For Sending Naughty Emails From School Account (bossip.com)
- CUE’s Rock Star Teacher Camps Take on the Common Core (prweb.com)
- Special Ed Teacher Who Said Gays Have No ‘Purpose’ is Suspended (patheos.com)