Colorado massacre to be given truth serum: Report
AURORA, COLORADO: Today marks a big day for the man who famously massacred dozens of people the night Batman came out — James Holmes is expected to plea reason of insanity today; which may or may not prompt a judge to issue a ”narcoanalytic interview,’.
For those that don’t know what a narcoanalytic interview is – it is simply this. ’Truth Serum’ as it is usually called is administered to ensure that the criminal (..in this case James Holmes..) is telling the truth. The judge presiding over the case affirmed that he approved use of such an interview, to ensure Holmes is telling the truth.
However, Holmes lawyers are already arguing that such a move violates his rights.
- ‘DARK KNIGHT’ Shooting: Judge Approves ‘Truth Serum’… (news.sky.com)
- ‘DARK KNIGHT’ Shooting: Judge Approves “Truth Serum” To Used On James Holmes (secretsofthefed.com)
- Judge Approves Dark Knight Shooter James Holmes To Be Subjected To Truth Serum (patdollard.com)
- Colo. massacre suspect may be given ‘truth serum’ (foxnews.com)
- Judge approves possible forced use of ‘truth serum’ on Colorado massacre suspect (blacklistednews.com)
- Judge OKs ‘truth serum’ for Colo. shooting suspect (news.yahoo.com)