Dennis ‘Dork of A’ Rodman to vacation with Kim Jong Un this summer
Just when you thought the relationship between Dennis Rodman & King Jong Un couldn’t get any weirder — it just did. According to Rodman himself, he will be returning to North Korea this summer to vacation with the troublesome dictator — in hopes of further fixing diplomatic issues.
Even weirder? According to TMZ.COM, Rodman is en route to Rome today in hopes of meeting the new pope. Why, you say? He’d like to apparently fix the problems the Catholic church has at hand.
I want to be anywhere in the world that I’m needed,” Rodman explains. “I want to spread a message of peace and love throughout the world.”
- Dennis Rodman to vacation with North Korea leader (fox4kc.com)
- Dennis Rodman says he’s planning a vacation with Kim Jong Un (fox6now.com)
- Rodman planning ‘vacation’ with North Korea’s Kim (newsinfo.inquirer.net)
- Rodman: Kim and I are going on a vacation in August (myfox8.com)
- Rodman: Kim and I are going on a vacation in August (cnn.com)
- Rodman to Vacation with North Korean Leader (wreg.com)