Documentary: Steenkamp met with ex just two days before murder
A new revealing BBC documentary sheds light on new information just days before Reeva Steenkamp was shot in cold-blood. The South African model reportedly met with her ex-boyfriend just two days before being killed, which was met with controversy during the time.
Via the BBC documentary. “I mean he’s phoned twice already, every 20 minutes,” her ex, Warren Lahoud, says he told her at the rendezvous. “She said, ‘There’s nothing wrong.’”
Pistorius spent his Monday appealing his bail restrictions in hopes that he can return to what he loves doing.
- Oscar Pistorius police learn sprinter’s girlfriend Reeva Steenkamp met an ex-boyfriend two days before she was shot (standard.co.uk)
- Reeva Steenkamp Met Ex-Boyfriend 2 Days Before She Was Murdered (hollywoodlife.com)
- Oscar Pistorius is broken but has a purpose, claims family (telegraph.co.uk)
- Snippets: Reeva Steenkamp’s last interview ‘Pistorius a great athlete’. (bazaardaily.com)
- Pistorius ‘on the verge of suicide’ (bigpondnews.com)
- Oscar Pistorius ‘on verge of suicide’, says close friend (ndtv.com)