OUTRAGE: Lawyers attempt to defend rape of 16-year-old girl
CLEVELAND, OHIO: Lawyers in a now bizarre rape case are set to take the stand today, in an attempt to derail allegations from their underage clients — whom have been accused of raping an underage girl who was too intoxicated to consent to any kind of sexual activity.
One of the lawyers, who represents one of the young boys, told local Cleveland Trader Madison said: ‘There’s an abundance of evidence here that she was making decisions, cognitive choices.’ ‘She didn’t affirmatively say no,’ he stated.
Prosecutors state that the young woman, not identified, was laying unconscious while the two boys took turns performing sexual acts on her. Witnesses confirmed to authorities that the girl did not consent, due to having been so drunk.
Ma’Lik Richmond, 16, and Trent Mays, 17, will face a jury on Wednesday.
- The Steubenville Defense Will Center on Date Rape Not Existing (theatlanticwire.com)
- Zerlina Maxwell, rape prevention, and guns (ahmongwoman.com)
- When A Drunk Girl Passes Out And A Group Of Boys Rape Her, This Is Who To Blame (thoughtcatalog.com)
- Zerlina Maxwell Offers 5 Ways We Can Teach Men Not to Rape (colorlines.com)
- Men are NOT just animals that are slaves to their instincts (theyneedtogo.wordpress.com)
- Fiazul Islam raped a woman and an underage girl in Keighley (themuslimissue.wordpress.com)