@Piola_Shoes is here — help Daily News help Piola reign supreme
As promised — we are teaming up with Piola Shoes for their U.S shoe launch. The official Kickstarter campaign was launched today marking a hopeful bid to crossover into the U.S fashion world for Piola.
The campaign (see here) details very thoroughly of what Piola is all about. From their EPIC shoes (we hope to get the blue ELM high tops: RAD) to their use of organic materials — Piola makes a fresh-tell-death style statement for any college student looking to rock some new kicks for a fair price.
Want to get creative? Since we’re backing Piola 100% we thought we’d do a little something in hopes of boosting Piola’s success.
When Piola reaches $30,000 Daily News founder Derick will be forced to perform 5 dares given to him by readers, Twitter followers, and Facebook fans.
[Oh, do we hope Piola reaches $30k]
- Maison Martin Margiela spring Couture 2013 show and also behind the scenes photographs from C collection fashion magazine photographer Alfredo Piola. (jackarbizu.wordpress.com)
- Project Piola: High Quality Leather Sneakers (envynde.com)
- Galliani: AC Milan nearly signed Xavi and Totti (goal.com)
- Amazon yanks EA’s brand new SimCity: Server overload reigns supreme (bazaardaily.com)
- Totti looking for 50 more to break record (fifa.com)
- ‘Veronica Mars’ Kickstarter Campaign Hits $2 Million In 10 Hours; Is A ‘Terriers’ Movie Next? (uproxx.com)