Singer M.I.A hit with restraining order after massive Twitter meltdown
Oops, she went one character too far. Singer M.I.A is melting down people, and for the public to see. M.I.A and former fiance/baby daddy Benjmain Bronfman are apparently embroiled in a heated custody battle over their son who M.I.A obviously tried to take to London.
Bronfman reportedly served M.I.A last night, which resulted in this EPIC Twitter showdown.
- “BEN you cant take my son away from me ‘The mother’ . Just because you have money doesn’t mean you hav ethe [sic] right .”
- “Every child needs the MOTHER , I GREW UP WITHOUT A DAD . If grew up without my mother i wouldnt be here”
- “.WOW. THE BRONFMANS WANT TO TAKE MY CHILD AWAY FROM ME . WHAT KIND OF S–T IS THAT ? THEY NEVER SEE HIM .”
Calls to M.I.A’s rep are pending.
- M.I.A. banned from travelling with son (contactmusic.com)
- Rapper M.I.A. — Can’t Go AWOL With Son After Ex Gets Restraining Order (tmz.com)
- M.I.A.’s Tweets Reveal Messy Custody Battle (news.radio.com)
- M.i.a Banned From Taking Son Out Of U.s. (contactmusic.com)
- M.I.A. Slams Her Ex Benjamin Bronfman And His Billionaire Family For Trying To Take Her Son Away (radaronline.com)
- M.i.a. Banned From Taking Son Out Of U.s. (contactmusic.com)