Sorry Kim Kardashian: You must now reveal your tweets are mostly hawking products
If your say, Kim Kardashian — or any of the Kardashian’s for that matter; this might not be something that just makes you jump for joy. The FTC announced yesterday that social media users (..and its awfully annoying ads) whether they be actual ads, or Twitter tweets must be consistent and reveal that they are ‘hawking’ products if you will.
The FTC released a new disclosure notice today ruling that users like Kim Kardashian must make it noted to both online users, and phone users that she is hawking a product or promoting something (..no matter the case..).
- Celebrities On Twitter Will Soon Have To Disclose All Paid Endorsement Tweets (uproxx.com)
- Kim Kardashian Cuts Bangs (Again) (stylenews.peoplestylewatch.com)
- Kim Kardashian Is Probably Already Over Her New Bangs (nymag.com)
- Kim Kardashian: Friends & Family Show Support After Miscarriage Scare (hollywoodlife.com)
- Not Shocking At All: Kim Kardashian’s Marriage To Kris Humphries Was Pretty Fake (withleather.uproxx.com)
- Kim Kardashian Ordered to Bed Rest (celebnmusic247.com)