Britain’s most notorious narcissist is back: No, really
She was obliviously annoying when she claimed she was hated for being so beautiful, and not much has changed now. Britain’s most notorious narcissist, returns, boasting even more.
Samantha Brick, a now notorious British woman famous for claiming she was so beautiful — people ‘hated’ her, is back (.. and with an uber annoying memoir..). Brick in a new Mail Online article details her ‘autobiography’ where she goes on to chirp that she was once on top of Britain’s most elite society (a convertible, a nice home, and everything she could desire).
That was until life hit her, and she realized she isn’t all that beautiful (but in her mind she is). During her fall from British grace, Brick details her ‘hinted’ suicide attempt with a ‘Bic Razor?’.
Lying in the tepid water, I couldn’t help remembering how baths used to be my sanctuary, complete with Jo Malone scent, an Aveda candle, a glossy magazine and a glass of Veuve Clicquot. My fall from grace, I realised with a deep sense of shame, had even affected how I pampered myself.
As I pulled a Bic razor across my leg (me, who swore by waxes!) blood trickled into the bath water. I thought about making a deliberate cut to an artery. How long would it take, I wondered, to slip into unconsciousness? I couldn’t, though. Or could I? Could I? My entire body was shaking. I could barely believe what I was contemplating.
- narcissistic ramblings (sreeramvengayil.wordpress.com)
- Being with a Narcissistic Sociopath – Part 1 (beingabeautifulmess.wordpress.com)
- The Narcissistic Father (psychologytoday.com)
- Are you involved with a Narcissist? (spreadinformation.wordpress.com)
- Sandy Weiner: 6 Ways to Recognize And Stop Dating A Narcissist (huffingtonpost.com)
- How much is too much when you’re empathizing with a narcissist? (ask.metafilter.com)