New photos of Trayvon Martins’ phone emerge
In new evidence against George Zimmerman — Daily News has just been provided photographs of Trayvon Martin’s T-Mobile Android phone from the night of his murder. The phone may act as crucial evidence in the case against Zimmerman because it was revealed the night of his death, he was on the phone with his girlfriend leading up to his murder.
However, the actual data file from Martin’s phone will not be released to the public.
- In Memory of Trayvon Martin (3chicspolitico.com)
- 03/15/13 Open Thread: Trayvon Martin Case (dothprotesttoomuch.com)
- Report: Chief Witness in Trayvon Martin Case Lied Under Oath (ktla.com)
- Trayvon’s parents: ‘Let the jury decide’ (cnn.com)
- Chief witness in Trayvon case lied (cnn.com)
- Chief witness in Trayvon Martin case lied under oath (fox6now.com)