Top Vatican officials: Why move next to a gay bathhouse?
VATICAN CITY, ROME: In an eye-browsing expose on the new pope, Gawker unveiled that many of the Cardinal’s within Vatican City have apparently done something to trigger a believe that sexual abuse within the catholic church won’t be coming to an end anytime soon.
Cardinal Ivan Dias, of India apparently bought $30million worth of property (..a suave 12 bedroom spacious apartment..) just yards away from one of Europe’s largest gay bathhouses.
We’ll leave your minds to ponder with this one.
“If you can’t go to the gay sauna for fear of being seen what do you do if you have millions of Euros stolen from Italians?” one Italian asked rhetorically. “You buy the apartment block with the sauna inside.”
- Vatican Buys Europe’s Biggest Gay Bathhouse (patheos.com)
- Top Vatican Officials Purchase Apartments Next Door to Europe’s Largest Gay Bathhouse (gawker.com)
- Vatican buys share in apartment block housing Europe’s biggest gay bathhouse and sauna (sott.net)
- Vatican buys Europe’s biggest gay bathhouse and sauna (irishcentral.com)
- Things That Make Sense: The Vatican Bought Europe’s Biggest Gay Bathhouse (dlisted.com)
- The Vatican is the landlord of the biggest gay bathhouse in Europe! (dangerousminds.net)