LL Lohan reaches plea deal: See the details
LOS ANGELES, CALIF: Actress Linday Lohan is technically behind bars tonight after she reportedly accepted a plea deal that demands she spend 90 days inside of a ‘locked down’ rehab facility. The troubled star, according to CNN did not challenge claims that she violated probation stemming from her jewel theft case last year.
Lohan must surrender for five days in a county jail, spend 90 days in a locked down rehab facility, and was suggested not to get behind the wheel of a car.
- Details on Lindsay Lohan’s new plea deal! (popbytes.com)
- Lindsay Lohan Has NO Plea Deal, Prosecutors Are Preparing For Trial! (radaronline.com)
- Lindsay Lohan Refusing Plea Deal That Will Send Her To Jail Or Rehab, Prosecutor Won’t Budge! (radaronline.com)
- Lindsay Lohan accepts plea deal in car crash; includes 90 days in rehab facility (newsday.com)
- Lindsay Lohan Plea Deal: NO Jail in Exchange For 90-Day Rehab Stint, Community Labor (thehollywoodgossip.com)