Terms of Service
Pursuant to these Terms of Service, Daily News and its reporters legally reserve the right to engage in ‘undercover reporting’. This is an act we describe as not identifying ourselves as reporters in certain situations to gain information meant to be publicized in the Daily News.
1.) Use of Content – Bazaar Media Group is pleased to make it’s original and thought-out content available under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial License, for non-commercial use and immediate reproduction with mandatory credit to it’s originating source. This license permits any third-party to do the following with original Bazaar Daily content, in any medium desired:
- To reproduce, remix, or otherwise alter original Bazaar Daily / Bazaar Media material so long as the originating authors name and source credit is given. This includes, specifically, permission:
- To reproduce quotes
- To reproduce screenshots of any page of a Bazaar Media/Daily
- To include original Bazaar Media material in mash-ups, mixes, parodies, caricatures, etc… for movies, TV, print, or online
Important Note: Unless otherwise noted certain pieces of content may not belong to Bazaar Media. Therefore, third-parties are advised to contact BM if a piece of content may fall into question from another party under copyright claims.
2.) Rss Feeds - Bazaar Media provides numerous kinds of excerpts available in RSS Feeds for each BM site at http://feeds.bazaardaily.com. If you use, or duplicate any piece of our RSS feed you are required by these Terms of Service to rightfully credit the source you obtained your information from.
- Full ad-supported feeds are intended only for personal use in RSS readers.
- For all other feed uses, including reproduction on websites, you should only use the Excerpt feeds, unless otherwise agreed with the company.
- Please do not splice the RSS feeds into or otherwise redistribute them via third-party RSS providers.
- Please do not add content, including any advertisements or other promotional content, to the RSS feeds.
- Bazaar Media reserves the right to object to your presentation of the RSS feeds and the right to require you to cease using the RSS feeds at any time.
- Bazaar Media further reserves the right to terminate its distribution of the RSS feeds or change the content or formatting of the RSS feeds at any time without notice to you.
3. Web Syndication of Bazaar Media Content
- Internal links / photos / images/ videos in the Site content must not be removed.
- The URL should appear on each page displaying site content.
- The format or branding of the headlines, text and other information provided in the RSS feeds must not be modified.
- Read more on Bazaar Daily News’ must be placed in each sourced article, or it will be subject for removal after receiving a warning from a member of our staff.
- Reproduction of photographs of (said people, staff members, or Bazaar Media affiliates) from this site is strictly prohibited. We take our privacy very seriously, as we have several minors, and teenagers working for our company and we strive to protect their images and personal information.
- Content must be unedited, except for replacement of hyperlinks with full URLs and use of product manufacturer’s site links where appropriate.
- Images from a Site must not be used in print without you obtaining the appropriate copyright clearances yourself.
Sub-section D191: Reviews in Bazaar Daily, and its affiliated sites are 100% factual and verified by ‘additional parties’ to ensure that are reviews are at the utmost expectancy of the public. Daily News reserves the right to publish any such review no matter the business or entity on grounds of service provided.
Reviews will not be removed by any means.
TO THE UTMOST EXTENT ALLOWED, BAZAAR MEDIA DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES INCLUDING WARRANTIES FOR MERCHANT ABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR A WORKING LOGICAL PURPOSE. By accessing our site(s) you immediately and solely indicate that you understand and agree to these terms of service and conditions set forth in our updated Terms of Condition & Use.
6. Corresponding with Bazaar Media – Any correspondence with Bazaar Media will be kept private unless otherwise dully noted by sender of said email. We take the privacy of our email-ers very seriously and will not release information provided in emails without proper permission first. We reserve the right to at any time publish rumors given to us in emails as we are also a gossip site apart from being a factual and informational news website.
Emailers (or tipsters) indicate upon emailing us that any content that they have sole intentions of sending to a member of our staff belongs to nobody but themselves and they immediately give Bazaar Media access and permission to publish it. Bazaar Media will not be held liable for senders who falsely claim content that belongs to another party, said sender, will be held liable for all legal fees occurred during that matter.
The types of content found on our site include:
- Material licensed from photographic archive and video vendors;
- Material supplied to our editors or released into the public domain by public relations and marketing companies for press purposes;
- Reader-submitted Material, with the implied representation that the person submitting the material owns the copyright in the material and the right to give it to us for use on BM sites.
- Material published on Flickr or other public photo / video sites with licenses granted under Creative Commons, with attribution in accordance with the Creative Commons license granted in each case;
- Material commissioned by Bazaar Media
- Material that we believe to be covered by the Fair Use Doctrine, taking into account factors such as:
- The purpose and character of the use (i.e. transformation from the original, use for criticism, satire or parody
- The nature of the copyrighted work (i.e. factual or newsworthy versus creative works)
- The amount and substantiality of the portion used in relation to the whole (i.e. use of cropped, reduced, low-resolution Material used for no more than to convey the point made)
- The effect on the potential market for the copyrighted work (e.g. use that is not substitutive for the original, or would never be licensed in any event)
Please note: You must fill out documented forms submitted to us by either fax or email that state in full which items allegedly violate any sort of copyright laws or we will not respond to your claims. Dull claims with no documentation will be thrown out.
We will respond only to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. The text of the Act can be found at the U.S. Copyright Office Web Site.
Upon filing a complaint, with three business days, please phone Bazaar Media to check the status of your complaint whereas your issue will be discussed over the phone. After 24 hours of filing a complaint about copyright — please be sure to check with Bazaar Media to be positive that we have received your claim as we receive hundreds of emails a day and cannot always get to them all until days later. We take all emails seriously, but there are only so many of us.
To enable us to address your concerns, please provide the following information:
- For each allegedly infringing image, video or piece of text that you wish to have removed from one of our sites, provide the exact permanent URL for the page containing the material.
- Provide information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you: an email address is preferred, as well as a telephone contact number.
- For images, provide the following information detailing your claim to ownership of the copyright in the allegedly infringing image:
- Proof of copyright in the image concerned, namely proof of registration of the Image under the DMCA; OR, absent such registration, a detailed description of where the photograph was taken, by whom, who or what the subject of the image is, and evidence to support your claim that you own the copyright in the image. We will not comply with requests to remove an image where the complainant cannot prove that they own the copyright in the image in question.
- Include the following statement: “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.”
- Sign the document and email it to: ATTN: LEGAL MATTER bmediagroup@bazaardaily DOT COM.
Please be aware that you will be held legally liable for any damages accumulated for misrepresentation of ‘copyrighted materials’ you claim in emails.
There have been cases in recent months where misrepresentation of claims has caused companies to pay more than $100,000 in damages to the opposing party. If you are not positive if your content falls under the Fair Use doctrine then please consult legal counsel / or an attorney.
Each letter received will be publicized on Bazaar Daily News. We reserve the sole right to publicize any letter we receive regardless of whom it is from. Whereas, in such case, your personal information, including addresses and phone numbers will be removed.
10.) External links – BM sites routinely use and source through third party sites that we can not always first-hand verify. We 99.9% of the time validate and check each site we use (big-name sources mainly) to be sure our factual information is provided in it’s correct format to our readers.
Bazaar Media cannot be held liable for any misleading content on third party sites that are in no way affiliated with Bazaar Media in its whole. Bazaar Media does not have control or representation of what third party sites may say on their domains, as it is not our issue to handle.
11.) General Disclaimer: — All of the Bazaar Media titles (several more in coming weeks) are gossip sites created by teenagers. We reserve the right to allow our gossip sections to contain gossip articles about the celebrities that our editors enjoy reading about, or like listening to. Bazaar Media solely reserves the right to publish both rumors and conjecture in addition to accurately reported information. Information on said sites may contain errors or inaccuracies, we do not claim responsibility for rumors we may publish from third party sites.
Any email sent to any of the Bazaar Media Site(s) is immediately considered intellectual property of Bazaar Media. We will respect and strive to provide the best privacy to anonymous sources as tipsters, or private emailers who provide substantial confidential information, but all correspondence is still considered for immediate publication.
All BM sites are in compliance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. For more information on the use of photographs from Bazaar Media please see the above paragraphs, paraphrases, and legal disclaimers.