- Boots have been a part of the fashion industry for a very long time. Though these pairs of shoes were created hundreds of years ago, the craze for these boots have not gone away. It is not wrong to say that you can never own enough boots. So, get ready to know the various types of ladies leather boots that are creating ripples in the fashion world:
Table of Contents
1. Ankle Boots
- Ankle boots are considered as one of the most stylish types of boots available and these can be worn in any weather. They have a cut just above the ankle. You can pair it with a pair of ripped jeans for a casual look or even with a midi-dress. They are comfortable enough to be incorporated into your day-to-day looks.
2. Wedge Boots
- Who doesn’t love a wedge boot? We ladies always end up with sore feet and ankle pain while wearing high heeled boots. And if you are one of them, wedge boots can prove to be your saviour. You can wear them all day long and you could literally walk miles in them without any complaint! The wedge boots give an edgy vibe to your look.
3. Square-Toed Boots
- These boots are absolutely beautiful and have a strong grip. This pair of boots has strong and sturdy heels that are very secure. It also eases the heat off the front foot. Add a tinge of glam by simply pairing your denim with square-heeled boots and be the centre of attraction of your party!
4. Chelsea Boots
- Chelsea boots, also known as lower leg length boots, are emerging as one of the most popular footwear styles. The origin of these boots can be dated back to the Victorian period. Despite the fact these boots came into fashion about a hundred years back, they actually end up being quite possibly the most pursued boots ever. It is super easy to wear as these are lace-less boots and can be worn easily with any dress or jeans.
5. Combat Boots
- Combat boots are the rugged archetype of boots. If you are planning for an outdoor trek, pack your combat boots first. Combat boots are very sturdy, has strong soles and also give a smart look. Wear your strong personality with these boots and rock in your jungle safari look!
6. High- Knee Boots
- This pair of high-knee boots accentuates your legs to make them look long. Knee-high boots have stayed in the trend game for quite a long time. These types of boots for women are best suited for parties where you want to bring your inner-diva out. These boots can be helpful in making any boring outfit extra stylish!
7. Slim Heel Boots
- Show your classy and chic side with these attractive and extraordinary boots. As they come with a pencil heel, they are liked by all. Women loves stilettos! You can pair it up with any dress. They look extremely classy and stylish when paired up with a mini dress.
8. Sock-Fit Boots
- Sock-fit boots have been trending in the fashion world. They are super comfortable and warm. They go well with any outfit and if you are looking for a feminine touch, then congrats as you have found your answer. You do not have to wear socks as they have inserted socks in the interior mesh of the boots. These boots are trending and they look amazing with fringed dresses and jeans.
9. Calf Length Boots
- As the name suggests, calf-length boots have the length of your high calves. They have zips, making it easy to wear. You can pair it up with your casual jeans, giving a chic look to your entire look. It goes well in the winter season and is a saviour during those cold and chilly nights.
10. Sneaker Boots
- Sneaker boots looks uber cool and is one of my personal favourites. These are the types of edgy types of boots for women, and those who want to experiment with their looks, can try on these boots. These pair of boots compliments skirts, high-waisted shorts, and dresses very well. Sneaker boots creates a cool look and personality.
- Boots are simply a timeless trend. Mentioned above are some of the most loved boots. Apart from these, there is a variety of boots that are available in e-commerce stores. Now that you have the knowledge, you know which one is going to be the best for you, and start shopping for your favourite pair of boots.