Results: The majority of Americans feel same-sex marriage is…
According to a new poll conducted by CNN, the majority of American’s feel they agree and are okay with President Obama’s endorsement of same-sex marriage. A gallop poll says that 51% of Americans said same-sex marriages should be legal, while 48% opposed his support of the measure all together.
How do you feel about same-sex marriage? Honesty is welcome, opinions will not be moderated.
- Same sex marriage on the rise worldwide (bazaardaily.com)
- Same-Sex Marriage, Behind the Numbers (studentactivism.net)
- Poll: Majority approves of Obama’s marriage decision (politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com)
- Obama loses support after supporting same-sex marriage (examiner.com)
- The Wisdom of Same Sex Marriage (socyberty.com)