Obama to Factcheck.org: Please drop dead
In the race to The White House, President Obama and Mitt Romney have remained at one and the others neck this week with viral ads that have attacked each respected parties over the much-debated topic of ‘In-sourcing’ and ‘Out-sourcing’.
In response to one of Obama’s televised ad-attacks on Romney, a truth-squalling website [FactCheck.org] came forth with a rather-interesting assessment that prompted the White House to almost immediately respond denying the claims in the assessment itself.
The ad in question is referring to a highly-talked about June Washington Post story that Mitt Romney’s camp has since almost always refuted.
- FactCheck.org, meet Politifact. You both go to the dead pile. (drumsnwhistles.com)
- Game Remains The Same: FactCheck Slams Boston Globe Flawed Story On Romney’s Bain Tenure (mediaite.com)
- Romney’s Desperate Need for Counterspin Captures FactCheck.org (crooksandliars.com)
- Romney: You Lie! Report: No, YOU Lie! (nymag.com)
- FactCheck hits back at Obama’s objections (theblaze.com)
- FactCheck.org: ‘Little new’ in Globe story (politico.com)